Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm back!

Hello! Here I am again, attempting to be a better blogger. :-) I have done next to no crafting for the past 2+ years. Here are my distractions. I think they're pretty cute, but I'm not biased or anything.



I am also working on getting back into working my Close To My Heart business. It was a nice break, but I am ready to get back to scrapbooking and stamping.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out my website. It can be found at nursekimber.ctmh.com. You will find the most current specials and promotions, shopping, Studio J scrapbooking, products and product info, and inspirational and informational videos.

I will also be working on keeping my Facebook business page updated. You can find it here, so please check it out and "like" it, too.

Thanks for visiting!


-Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment